Join the Greenpop athletic team and flex your muscles for our planet!
Run for nature with Greenpop’s athletic team! Whether you participate in one of our featured events or a marathon, triathlon, or bike ride of your own, by fundraising for Greenpop you’re helping plant trees, green communities and educate environmental stewards across Sub-Saharan Africa.
Plus when you participate in one of Greenpop’s featured events you’ll receive complimentary race registration, Greenpop race gear and support to help you surpass your fundraising goal.
Join the team. Join the TREEvolution.
- Visit our profile on GivenGain.
- Click ‘Start Fundraising’.
- Select your fundraising project.
- Sign-up and create your fundraiser account.
- Set-up your activist project. (And be sure to tell everyone why you are raising funds!)
- Set your fundraising target.
- Set your deadline.
- Add pictures and other details to make your project POP!
- Share and promote your activist project URL with everyone you know!
Choose your event!
Two Oceans Marathon
30 March 2021 – 30 April 2021
This year Two Oceans Marathon is going virtual, inviting you to run for a good cause in the TOM 2021 Virtual Charity Challenge event. #RunforTrees and help Greenpop plant hundreds of trees!
Cape Town Marathon
June – October 2021
Whether you are taking part in the 42km Marathon or doing a Peace Run, you are invited to “run for charity” in the 2021 event. Join the Greenpop team and help us plant hundreds of trees!
Your Own Event
Participating in another event not listed here or starting one of your own? Register to fundraise and do it for nature! You can sign-up to run, cycle or trek for trees. What are you waiting for?
Greenpop Foundation NPC is a registered non-profit organisation. Registration Number (NPO): 151-411 NPO.