Fundraise for us.
Start a fundraising campaign and help us restore ecosystems and green communities across Southern Africa.
Starting a fundraising campaign is easy!
Start a fundraiser of your choice for a special occasion, event or project. You can raise funds to celebrate your 21st birthday, promise to dye your hair green if you reach your target or ask your friends and family to contribute in lieu of a wedding gift.
By fundraising for Greenpop you’re helping plant trees, green urban spaces, and educate for action across Southern Africa.
How it works.
- Visit our profile on GivenGain.
- Click ‘Start Fundraising’.
- Select your fundraising project.
- Log in to GivenGain or sign-up for an activist account if you don’t already have one.
- Set-up your activist project. And be sure to tell everyone why you are raising funds!
- Set your fundraising target.
- Set your deadline.
- Add pictures and other details to make your project POP!
- Share and promote your activist project URL with everyone you know – so they can support your project.
Make use of these resources
To make it really easy for you, we have put together some useful tools and resources to set-up your fundraising campaign. Download them here.
Greenpop Foundation NPC is a registered non-profit organisation. Registration Number (NPO): 151-411 NPO.