1. Nature, Beauty, Gratitude
2. Drawings that show the beauty and fragility of Earth
3. A Dance to honor Mother Earth
4. Let’s Prepare for Our New Climate
5. The state of the climate — and what we might do about it
6. How trees talk to each other
7. How to green the world’s deserts and reverse climate change
8. Why Genetically Engineered Foods Should be Labeled
Good to know that South Africa has phased in a law, which requires foods to be labeled. It’s up to us to decide whether we want to buy groceries of which the long-term effect on our bodies are unknown.
9. Biomimicry in action
CO2 as a building block? Sure, shells and corals do it all the time. Cement companies now borrow this recipe from the organisms. Get ready for some mind-blowing facts as you learn more about natures inventiveness and how we can incorporate these stunning techniques to solve environmental challenges.
10. Using nature’s genius in architecture
Greenpop’s Fynbos for the Future programme aims to activate change on the ground in local schools. Principal, Tanya van Graan shares more.
PETCO taught us all about effective recycling, up-cycling, and separating organic waste from recyclables at our Eden FOA.
Scientists have found that trees communicate in various ways, one of them being fascinating fungal networks below the earth.
Greenpop Foundation NPC is a registered non-profit organisation. Registration Number (NPO): 151-411 NPO.