Intern & Volunteer
Join our team of active citizens and help drive the Treevolution.
You can join the family.
Greenpop is an environmental NGO but it also represents a way of life. The energy and passion we cultivate spreads far and wide with each new treevolutionary that joins us. As an intern at Greenpop, you’ll be sure to get your hands dirty. Regardless of your area of focus, you’ll take part in occasional planting projects and days at our nursery and eco-education hub, so that you’ll get a full experience of what we are all about.
A few things to know about interning with Greenpop:
- You will receive constant supervision and there will be regular feedback sessions
- Each internship provides a valuable set of learning outcomes
- There’s a minimum length of two months
- Internships are full-time, mainly during office hours. We regularly organise and/or attends events that will take place on the weekend or evenings. As a member of the Greenpop team, you are expected to be willing to assist with these events as well.
- You will not receive a salary or stipend for these work placements
We’re excited to offer detailed information on our internships and expert assistance through Roots Interns, a Cape Town based organisation that provides work placements with non-profits and social enterprises in Southern Africa. Our friends at Roots will answer any questions you may have and guide you through the process, should you like to apply to join us.
Keen? Select your area of interest and our friends at Roots will get you sorted.
Join Greenpop and get the opportunity to be part of an energetic team, get valuable experience in social media, writing, copywriting, digital marketing, and contribute to a worthwhile cause.