1. Nature, Beauty, Gratitude
2. Drawings that show the beauty and fragility of Earth
3. A Dance to honor Mother Earth
4. Let’s Prepare for Our New Climate
5. The state of the climate — and what we might do about it
6. How trees talk to each other
7. How to green the world’s deserts and reverse climate change
8. Why Genetically Engineered Foods Should be Labeled
Good to know that South Africa has phased in a law, which requires foods to be labeled. It’s up to us to decide whether we want to buy groceries of which the long-term effect on our bodies are unknown.
9. Biomimicry in action
CO2 as a building block? Sure, shells and corals do it all the time. Cement companies now borrow this recipe from the organisms. Get ready for some mind-blowing facts as you learn more about natures inventiveness and how we can incorporate these stunning techniques to solve environmental challenges.
10. Using nature’s genius in architecture
The Healing Value of Spending Time in Nature19 FEBRUARY, 2021By Charlotte Mostert Being in Nature has so many benefits for us. Something profound that Friedrich Nietzsche once said is, “We like to be out in nature so much because it has no opinion on us.” Remember...
This July, Greenpop has partnered with CAN DO! to explore the environmental impact of aluminium cans, and whether cans are a more sustainable alternative to plastic. In order to do so, we also have to investigate the impact of glass and plastic.
15 JULY, 2020 By Jan-Niclas Schindzielorz “With great power comes great responsibility.” - Spiderman Being a parent is a beautiful and miraculous thing. But it also comes with a lot of responsibility. Your actions, and the examples you set, have a big impact on your...
Greenpop Foundation NPC is a registered non-profit organisation. Registration Number (NPO): 151-411 NPO.